Certificates

Subject: Certificates
From: Gary Nieborsky <k7fr@ncw.net> (Gary Nieborsky)
At 01:12 PM 2/28/96 -0800, you wrote:

>This contest might have the debut of the guest op parent.  WN4KKN will
>be at my QTH over the weekend of this SquINT, so maybe he will get a
>taste of SquINTing!!
>
>Tree N6TR
>tree@cmicro.com

Hopefully sickness will not visit my doorstep this time...now where's that
sheep blood for the doorway?

Wow, with such an august gathering of  Ops on the banks of the Columbia
maybe I'd better make sure the press hears about it.  I can see it
now.....Tree and Trey part the Columbia and lead the chosen off the band
edge and  to the promised land of Washington.

Gary K7FR
Antenna Farms