ARRL SSB CONTEST

Subject: ARRL SSB CONTEST
From: silver@ax.apc.org (Carlos Augusto Silveira Pereira) (Carlos Augusto Silveira Pereira)
I have just finished a 20m QSO with K6PIZ, Ron and I am frightned with the idea
of trying 20 meters this weekend. I wasted 30 minutes calling on 14225 with
my Cushcraft R4 and 800W and only Ron came back (weak - RS 45).

Two weeks ago I was in the ARRL CW Contest and with 30 minutes I had 50
contacts. Anyway guys, look for me above 14225 and above 7225(split).

73,

Carlos - PY1CAS
E-mail: silver@ax.apc.org