ON4UN and his tubes

Subject: ON4UN and his tubes
From: AB5YG@aol.com (AB5YG@aol.com)
Date: Thu Mar 14 05:04:46 1996
All this talk about ON4UN and his tubes has brought alive a brain cell !

Does anyone know who "picked up" the 4CX5000 and air system socket from my
June 1972 garage sale in Liberty Corner, NJ ?? -   The filaments "run" 750
Watts!!

Bill - AB5YG (ex K2MHJ)

Now I am sure the guy that got the tube and socket used it for a  BIG book
end!!!

I surely do hope that someone can help ON4UN find some replacement tubes.

Able Able  - Rememer the 8122's??? Still in the Garage!!