Towers near airports (W1PH)

Subject: Towers near airports (W1PH)
From: K8DO@aol.com (K8DO@aol.com)
Date: Tue Mar 19 11:52:00 1996

>So, I totally concur.  Try to keep the FAA out of the picture
>if at all possible.  Otherwise you will get to experience the
>essence of bureaucratic bumbling, IMHO.
>
>73 John  W0UN

You have not lived until you have dealt with some FAA officials... Go to the
library and scan the back issues of any of the major flying mags for the past
two years regarding the FAA persecution of Bob Hoover...  Check the EAA's -
Sport Aviation (best articles) / US Aviator / AOPA Pilot / etc.  You would
swear that this could occur only in the old soviet union, or red china, etc.
,  not here...  But right here in the good ol hew hess of hay, you can/will
be persecuted if a federal bureaucrat decides he/she does not like you...
they have enormous power and the courts will look the other way...
Denny    k8do@aol.com