should I renew NCJ?

Subject: should I renew NCJ?
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Mar 24 19:22:42 1996

>Just wondering whether to shell out the $12 for a renewal ....

Hiya, Derek --

    Of course!  There are some things that are in the NCJ that aren't in CQ
Contest, and vice versa.  Each of them has their own territory and areas of
interest and articles.  One of the reason CQ Contest magazine was started was
to address those areas that the NCJ doesn't have much to do with; i.e. DX
contests.  I have been a subscriber and supporter of the NCJ since 1980 and I
will continue to do in the future.  I see these 2 magazines as filling a need
in their own niche and don't see any editorial or philosophical differences
or conflicts that would warrant me personally to support one in favor of the
other.

73,    Steve    K7LXC