SIGNAL ARRIVAL ANGLE

Subject: SIGNAL ARRIVAL ANGLE
From: ehayes@VNET.IBM.COM (ehayes@VNET.IBM.COM)
Date: Fri Mar 29 08:19:05 1996
Several times, I have seen mention of the "dominant arrival
angle" of signals from point "a" to point "b".  Is there a table
that contains this info or does one have to somehow calculate this?
Perhaps a program?
Any help and/or info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

73  Wayne  KC5DVT  ehayes@vnet.ibm.com