Gags and stuff

Subject: Gags and stuff
From: N3ADL@aol.com (N3ADL@aol.com)
Date: Wed Apr 3 17:25:25 1996
Its really funny on here sometimes...I've seen guys caught hook, line, and
sinker.
Contest season is OVER :-(  LIGHTEN UP! / GET A LIFE! Go fishin', chase the
YL around the shack, fix the lawn mower, plan summer aluminum upgrades, R E
 L  A  X !!

and read a thread a couple of times to try and find out the mood of the
author before going off half-cocked and inserting foot in mouth. :- O

By the way...the announced merger of PVRC into FRC is official as of April 1,
1996
WELCOME TO LPL and the guys from south of the border (Delaware border)!
We should really help your SS and NAQP scores and naturally you'll keep us on
top of the CQ and now the ARRL DX scores. Our combined 10 DXPeditions for
ARRL should be awesome!
                              73 de Doug // A51DX