Contest Keyer Memory Question

Subject: Contest Keyer Memory Question
From: JimW9WU@aol.com (JimW9WU@aol.com)
Date: Mon Apr 8 20:32:46 1996
Tom:

The keyer you want is the Logikey Super CMOS III by Bob Locher, W9KNI at
Idiom Press, Box 1025, Geyserville, CA 95441.  This unit comes in a partial
kit,
for $58.00.  Bob may also some also built up.  See August, 95 QST, p. 26 for
details of the keyer.

The unit will do serial # inserts, decrement (if necessary), has four
memories which
can loop or pause as needed for hand sent info, etc. Everything needed by the
contester, dx'er, etc. All this is controlled by the paddle. You can even set
it for speed changes in the middle of the message!!  You''ll hear his keyers
a lot at the top contest stations.

You can't go wrong.  Page 164 of the March, 96 QST has an ad.

73, Jim W9WU