Proposed New Contest Exchange

Subject: Proposed New Contest Exchange
From: frenaye@pcnet.com (frenaye@pcnet.com)
Date: Mon Apr 8 23:54:33 1996
The signal report/DXCC issue has come up before and this is what I recall:

No signal report is required for a card to count for DXCC as long as the mode
is indicated.  (and no mode is necessary if a signal report is listed, at
least for the CW and SSB awards)  Maybe the mode isn't even necessary if the
card is to be counted for the mixed mode award...

What say, Bill/K5FUV?

E-mail: frenaye@pcnet.com
Tom Frenaye, K1KI, P O Box 386, West Suffield CT 06093 Phone: 860-668-5444