Multis Abstaining from spotting

Subject: Multis Abstaining from spotting
From: BK1ZX70SFL@aol.com (BK1ZX70SFL@aol.com)
Date: Tue Apr 23 22:37:01 1996
Recently I told of a killer hour I had as the result of ease dropping on
another contest clubs packet spots. The vast majority of those were put out
by the second twenty meter operator at one large multi-multi.

While I was not the intended benefactor of this information, I think it is
obvious that not just the m-m guys benefit from the packet....they to a large
extent can really fuel it!

KM9P's suggestion of m-m stations abstaining is an interesting one in that it
should only leave m-s and s-a stations on line. The complexion of the
spotting would change a lot based on my observations from afar.

Bill what is your interest in not having the m-m input? Are you looking to
compare the m-m's operators against each other on a more "level" operating
field?

Jim    k1zx    k1zx@contesting.com