KF9PL/9 (Attn Elkhart, IN)

Subject: KF9PL/9 (Attn Elkhart, IN)
From: tigger@prairienet.org (Sean E. Kutzko)
Date: Sat May 4 15:14:37 1996

Hi, Folks-

Well, life takes its twists and turns. I've just accepted a position at a
radio station in Elkhart, Indiana.

Would be interested in hearing from any DX'ers/Contesters in the
Elkhart/South Bend, Indiana area.

Cheers,

Sean

--
Sean Kutzko                                              Amateur Radio: KF9PL
Urbana, IL       WWW=http://hobbes.ncsa.uiuc.edu/sean/   DXCC:305 wkd/302 cfmd