cw requirement

Subject: cw requirement
Date: Fri May 24 09:26:36 1996
How about 40wpm and an MSEE for a 30 day non-renewable novice ticket?
Stations must be able to distinguish b's from 6's and v's from 4's.

Eric, NV6O

Who looks like he's over the hill but feels 19 (about radio anyway)

From: genewill@ordata.com (Gene A. Williamson) (Gene A. Williamson)
Subject: How to find an email address

Digital Equipment maintains a World Wide Web search engine called Alta
Vista. According to PC Magazine, Alta Vista's "Web crawler" looks at
2-1/2 MILLION PAGES A DAY -- Usenet news groups also -- and indexes
*every single word* it finds.

Perhaps before you query 1000 Points of Light on a reflector you could
point your browser to

and have it look for the person's callsign. You'll see a link to a page
or newsgroup message, and can most likely find his/her address from
there. Try your own call first  . . . you might be very surprised at what
you find.

73 Gene K7DBV           genewill@ordata.com
Webmaster, QCWA         http://www.efn.org/~qcwa

From: gswanson@arrl.org (Swanson, Glenn,  KB1GW) (Swanson, Glenn,  KB1GW)
Subject: CW

Food for thought: There's no band plan on 160--yet we seem to manage
not to run amuck there...CW , phone and AM (etc.), get along pretty well.

Not sure about the no-coder driving this IARU matter either--thought it was
ZL proposal.

               Vry 73, Glenn