FW: American Airlines Net SAAver Fares

Subject: FW: American Airlines Net SAAver Fares
From: frenaye@pcnet.com (frenaye@pcnet.com)
Date: Thu Jun 13 00:40:50 1996
A bunch of airlines are now using the Internet to sell unused tickets at the
last moment.  I've attached the weekly message from American Airlines so you
can subscribe if interested.  I've also seen someone (Northwestern?) offering
a whole 757 full of seats from Chicago to Hong Kong (or somewhere like that)
on an auction basis (somthing like the highest 250 bids get a seat).  This
may be useful for those last minute decisions to contest somewhere outside of
the black hole for example.

73 Tom