DSP Boxes

Subject: DSP Boxes
From: foggie@dtx.net (foggie)
Date: Mon Jun 24 23:55:42 1996
I have an MFJ 784B. It does everything as advertised. But I don't use it that mu
ch.
The filters are pretty sharp. It does make marginal stations come out of the mud
 on
CW. I don't find the SSB portion that useful. I have used the SSTV section. It w
ont
make a marginal picture any better, but it will make a fair signal pretty good.
Filters out 99% of the noise then.

73,
Al - kk5zx

E-Mail: foggie@dtx.net            | Snail-Mail: Allen Fogleson
                                  |             Fort Polk, La 71459
This message was sent by XF-Mail free of charge, and is 100% microsoft free!
For more information on remaining microsoft free try http://www.redhat.com/