NAQP TEAN

Subject: NAQP TEAN
From: foggie@dtx.net (foggie)
Date: Mon Jul 8 05:00:22 1996
 t ll  ook ng f      arin  s  ls to a d to  h  NAQP cw  e  .   l   i lin   ,
 n  gla ly ta e  n  e   o  es  rs and ol   li e  I'll b  go e for    e k so
if I don't get back to you I'll answer all mail on the 16th.

Good luck to all you WRTC/IARU guys. I hate to miss it, but being in the
army means I have to listen to what uncle sam wants, and he wants me to
play army this week. Ohh well. Maybe nextr time. :)

73,
al - kk5zx

E-Mail: foggie@dtx.net            | Snail-Mail: Allen Fogleson
                                  |             Fort Polk, La 71459
This message was sent by XF-Mail free of charge, and is 100% microsoft free!
For more information on remaining microsoft free try http://www.redhat.com/