NAQP TEAM

Subject: NAQP TEAM
From: foggie@dtx.net (foggie)
Date: Mon Jul 8 10:51:03 1996
What I meant to say was....

Still looking for 2 hardy contesters to join a NAQP team. Will accept all
applications from contesters new and old alike.

Then all that stuff about me being gone for a week. I'll be in touch upon
my return with any interested parties.

73,
Al - kk5zx

E-Mail: foggie@dtx.net            | Snail-Mail: Allen Fogleson
                                  |             Fort Polk, La 71459
This message was sent by XF-Mail free of charge, and is 100% microsoft free!
For more information on remaining microsoft free try http://www.redhat.com/