KC1SJ's Criticism of the W1AW/3 IARU Operation

Subject: KC1SJ's Criticism of the W1AW/3 IARU Operation
From: JimP911@aol.com (JimP911@aol.com)
Date: Thu Aug 8 21:57:19 1996
I guess I need to clear up a few things rgarding my comment on the IARU
contest.

First, I apologize for neglecting to sign my call at the end of my message.
 It was not intentional and I did not realize until now that I neglected to
do it.

Second, my intent was simply to poke a little fun at the guys who had posted
messages prior to the contest that I thought were somewhat demeaning to Tom
K1KI and his excellent station.  If you remember, they stated that only N2RM
and your station were "real superstations".  Obviously based on your
derogatory last paragraph I am not worthy of commenting on this.  I am truly
sorry if you were insulted, since that was not my intent nor desire.  You and
your crew did an outstanding job as always.  Either my comment was in poor
taste or maybe taken too seriously.

I am not surprised you do not know me.  Most of my contest experience in the
last 5 years has been in the low power category.  The last two years my
living situation has precluded building the station I would like.  Guess I am
one of the unwashed masses that are expected to show up in every contest to
bolster the big guns scores, but keep out of the clique the rest of the time.

I learned my lesson.

73 -- Jim KC1SJ