North American Contesters Needed For Team T.I.T.S.

Subject: North American Contesters Needed For Team T.I.T.S.
From: N3ADL@aol.com (N3ADL@aol.com)
Date: Wed Aug 14 22:25:52 1996
The Trexlertown International Transmitting Society is seeking a few more OPS
for NAQP Phone this Saturday. Would really like a W4 ,W5, W6 es maybe a VE or
two to join our east coast crew. Rules at NCJ Website. Starts at 1800Z
Saturday. If enough respond we'll have two T.I.T.S Teams..

                                                      73 de Doug // N3ADL
                                                              FRC
P.S. N3UHZ will be a guest OP here...14 years old and EAGER to learn! I get
to sit back and see how the station performs and break in new blood for the
M/M :-)