160M test scoring

Subject: 160M test scoring
From: k9uwa@cris.com (John Goller)
Date: Sun Aug 18 03:23:53 1996
How about its not BROKE don't try to FIX IT!!
de JOHN K9UWA
John K9UWA

k9uwa@cris.com

From: txt@canit.se (Torgny) (Torgny)
Subject: ARRL ftp-server and logs

 Hello.

 Anyone out there has any experience regarding the ARRL and their
 service regarding submitting logs via ftp? I sent in our IARU-log
 a week ago and still hasn't received any confirmation that they
 have received it. Should I expect a confirmation? Am I better off
 using the good old way via snail mail?

 /Torgny - SM0TXT