NAQP M/2's

Subject: NAQP M/2's
From: perring@infocom.net (perring@infocom.net)
Date: Wed Aug 21 17:01:25 1996
HEY !
At W5NN this past weekend,
I used the name Sluggo.
KB5YVT used Slugo.
K5GA used both names.
N6TR software treated both names equally.

We didn't have any trouble, except about two hours before ending time
when I forgot who I was.
Never did remember.
Finally asked KB5YVT, and from there on it I became a Slugo.
With all that, it worked great.
Looks to me like in a NAQP M/2 you can use different names with no sweat
as long as there is someone there to remind you who you are.

N5RP

       /////\\
       ( # # )
Bob & Mary Beth Perring