Real RSTs

Subject: Real RSTs
From: k4sb@avana.net (k4sb@avana.net)
Date: Fri Aug 23 18:01:11 1996
I don't know about the rest of you, but it's not going to embassess me one bit
to send 5NN. Buckmaster will supply the missing grid square, so all I have to do
is get the call.

|Why in the world couldn't the report have been something that if you missed it,
the only way to get it is to listen to the station again. Even a sequential nr
would be better than this.

Best

Ed
-------------------------------------
Name: ed sleight
E-mail: k4sb@avana.net
Time: 5:01:11 PM

This message was sent by Chameleon
-------------------------------------

From: thompson@mindspring.com (David L. Thompson) (David L. Thompson)
Subject: 40/80 Phased verticals

> ... It would be nice to keep the HF2V,  add another
>> and have a 2 element phased array on 80/40.  [...]
>> I could easily feed this
>> multiband system in phase just by cutting the coax to equal lengths...
>
>Don, you might call the Butternut Company (don't have their
>phone number handy, but check any recent ham mag) and ask for
>their free Technical Note 100 (T-100).  This is just a one sheet of
>some notes on this subject on this very topic.  Also see the
>Low Band DXing book by ON4UN and the recent ARRL Antenna Book.

Gang,

Another source for phasing two verticals is a tech sheet published by
Hy-Gain.  It gives practical advice on phasing, nice layouts, and all the
specs you will need.

Call Hy-Gain and ask for the vertical phasing spec sheet..this came with
every vertical they made several years ago.   Bet K7LXC has some too!

Dave K4JRB