mime

Subject: mime
From: Jastaples@aol.com (Jastaples@aol.com)
Date: Mon Sep 30 23:00:12 1996
I need a source for whatever is used to decode information encoded in
something called MIME. My local BBS didn't seem to recognize this as a
"search" word.  I have faint rcollection of having heard the word before
(about the time UUE showed up).

Please send msg direct to me at jastaples@aol.com.

OH YES, this is contest related email... I seem to have the UBA results for
my NCJ column but can't unscramble it.

Thanks,

Joe, W5ASP