DVK Integration

Subject: DVK Integration
From: emoody@epix.net (emoody@epix.net)
Date: Mon Sep 16 18:16:34 1996
Hi all!
Have a question. Two of the PJ9B operators are trying to integrate an old
DVK 100 with a modern Icom transceiver. One is working with a 765 and one
with a 761. So far neither have been successful. Has anyone on th
reflector integrated a modern Icom radio and old DVK 100? If so, would
they be willing to tell me what the trick was. Many thanks and 73-Ed,
N3ED