610V E open for business

Subject: 610V E open for business
From: Ve3bmv@aol.com (Ve3bmv@aol.com)
Date: Mon Sep 23 01:32:27 1996
FCC computer is now accepting Electronic version of 610V as of Sept. 23 0001
EST.
You fill out the form, when computer accepts it, gives you confirmation
number and it will give electronic version of form 159 - payment by credit
card, which when submitted, will allow you to print it and mail it with
credit card (MC or Visa) info to Box 358994, Pittsburgh, PA 15251-5994.

Will FCC reward those submitted by email by putting them on the front? The
mailed in will not hit the office until they open for business at 9 am?

Good luck!

Yuri, VE3BMV, AB2BO soon ....?