Gala Event

Subject: Gala Event
From: KY3N@aol.com (KY3N@aol.com)
Date: Tue Sep 24 00:18:30 1996
The Ham event of the Centry.... The New Call LOTTO....
Will be held April 1 1997 with famed Master of Ceremony none other than our
own
Dr. Bafoofnic.. Thats right ,He was granted a leave of absence from his
employer  Ponderer's R Us. the famous W.V Think Tank .
 The day will be full exciting and challenging events such as
 It Takes Two. this is a event where the winner has the highest rate while
lisiting to
                      a pile up tape with the stations shouting Last two

SSV  This will separate the men from the boys. You  place a  headset over
your ears
         thay start with low ssv audio and increase the volume till it
reaches the  level
         at 14230 with no agc.. the one who can indure this the longest wins

last but not least     Net Minder... This will tax the most experienced
contester to the
          limit.. how it works is you are flashed a  D/F/Z  = Day Freq Time
            you will have to type in the Net that owns that Freq
            you will then see anothe D/F/Z  and so on  till the alloted time
is up..
            The winner have the highest nr. of correct D/F/Z's

So mark your Calenders Get Ready to spin the " Lotto Call Wheel of Fortune"
with
 M.C. Dr.Bafoofnik and all his relatives from Mellon Bank ..

This event will be run by the PA. state lottery sys
I am sorry to report All 610v,s sent to Mellon Bank will be delayed in
prosseing because all the Dr,s Relatives went home to Study for the Random
Drug Test
the lotto officials demand of any one involved with this opperation....