W2PV issued

Subject: W2PV issued
From: BK1ZX70SFL@aol.com (BK1ZX70SFL@aol.com)
Date: Tue Sep 24 21:48:40 1996
Looks like the YCCC has obtained W2PV from what I see on the FCC ftp
filez...apparently K1XM is trustee....

I am glad to see this callsign NOT go to a 2MFM shack on the belt guy.

x-k1zx

From: ki4hn@nando.net (Jim Stevens) (Jim Stevens)
Subject: Vanity Call Info

See my Web page for important info regarding Gate 2
Vanity Calls.

73, Jim, KI4HN
email -- ki4hn@nando.net
WWW   -- http://www.webbuild.com/~ki4hn  -> vanity call info