ZW2A in CQWW RTTY Contest

Subject: ZW2A in CQWW RTTY Contest
From: pt2bw@brnet.com.br (Ariosto Rodrigues de Souza)
Date: Wed Sep 25 14:13:14 1996
-- ZW2A (Brazil/Zone 11) will be in 28/29 Sep CQWW RTTY Contest.
QSL to PT2BW preferrably via the Buro.
73, Ari
Ariosto Rodrigues de Souza         Internet E-mail: pt2bw@brnet.com.br
P.O. Box 03.858                    Packet BBS: PT2BW@PT2WWV.#DF.BRA.SA
70084-970 Brasilia, DF - BRAZIL    Voice:  +55(61)347-5882 or 349-5548
Home address:SQN 315, Bl."C", Ap.608 - 70774-030 Brasilia, DF - BRAZIL