Taking a list.....Let's get it on! IT's CONTEST TIME!

Subject: Taking a list.....Let's get it on! IT's CONTEST TIME!
From: N3ADL@aol.com (N3ADL@aol.com)
Date: Sat Sep 28 09:54:49 1996
NO.....that kind o list..

I want to put together a list of OPs who might be available to fill in for an
absent member of "Team Antigua"(tm) V26B for 1997 and beyond. We lost two
members this year due to conflicting schedules. (KA2AEV our 40m op getting
married!) So if you have the desire to join a bunch of crazy V2 OPs for some
contest fun let me know. With the rules change for ARRL we will be more
active from the V26B Superstation. Cost are about $1000.00 USD for airfare
(depending on your point of origin) and accomodations for a week. The
following are some things to think about BEFORE you reply.

(1) you must be comfortable with rates approaching 200 per band/hour

(2) No "ego's" tolerated. We are a TEAM. Violators are taken to the old sugar
cane factory never to be heard from again.

(3) you must be able to climb or lend assistance on ground crew if needed.

(4) You must be willing to give your points to the TEAM.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you if interested. A
station description is available from our Website at
http://www.frc-contest.org/v26b

                                                       73 es DX
                                                        de Doug // V26DX @
V26B