Kenwood Sales Manager

Subject: Kenwood Sales Manager
From: JimP911@aol.com (JimP911@aol.com)
Date: Thu Oct 3 21:47:56 1996
Back when word first got out about Kenwood's new marketing strategy, I sent
an e-mail to Paul Middleton voicing the concerns I had.

He responded to me via snail mail with a lengthy and well written letter
explaining their plans and reasons for it.  While I still am unsure of the
possible consequences of their actions, I was impressed that he took the time
to respond directly.

Anyone interested in a copy of the letter give me your address and I'll send
it to you.  The letter is too long to retype for email.

73

Jim W1UK