A Source for Touch Lamp Information

Subject: A Source for Touch Lamp Information
From: AA7NX@aol.com (AA7NX@aol.com)
Date: Fri Oct 4 21:41:49 1996
I found the ARRL information at the following URL:

http://oak.oakland.edu:8080/pub/hamradio/arrl/infoserv/tech/rfilamps.txt

IT should also be available on the ARRL BBS.

Thanks to all who helped out. See you in the 'tests!
73,
Mike
AA7NX (for now...)

From: wrt@eskimo.com (Bill Turner) (Bill Turner)
Subject: PACKET CHEATING

On Wed, 2 Oct 1996 16:38:23 +0100, Andrew@gi0nwg.demon.co.uk wrote:
<snip>
>My vote goes for combining SO and SOA.  Then there can be no accusations
>of cheating, at least in this area of the rules.

If we're taking votes, I vote for eliminating SOA altogether and making =
it
Multi-Op again.  Isn't that what it really is?  Another op assisting you?=
me, single op means just one, period.

73, Bill W7LZP
wrt@eskimo.com