Help DOK

Subject: Help DOK
From: ann@ifn.ing.tu-bs.de (ann@ifn.ing.tu-bs.de)
Date: Tue Oct 8 10:41:22 1996
Ciao Severino and all other CONTESTers,

there is a list of DOK numbers available via

   http://www.systemtechnik.tu-ilmenau.de/ham/ham_dok.html

It was last updated June 1994 but there have been only few changes in the
meantime within the regular DOK numbers. You will find a lot of new special
DOK numbers though because rules were dramatically changed so that it is
very easy to get a special DOK number today.

Good luck in the Worked All Germany Contest (Oct 19./20.). I won't be there
because my family just allows me the trip to Tunisia in November ;-)

73! Uli, DL2HBX

 Ulrich Ann (DL2HBX)                   | Internet: ann@ifn.ing.tu-bs.de
 TU Braunschweig                       |           u.ann@tu-bs.de

            CU from 3V8BB in the CQ WW DX Contest (CW of course...)