MFJ-432 Voice Keyer

Subject: MFJ-432 Voice Keyer
From: jg4clv@hiroken.or.jp (jg4clv@hiroken.or.jp)
Date: Tue Oct 8 14:05:11 1996
silver>Dear friends,
silver>
silver>I intend to purchase a voice memory keyer for the upcoming contests and
I am thinking about the MFJ-432 Voice Me
mory Keyer, the reason is: I can use it with my TS850 or my FT757GXII, either
one.
silver>
silver>However I concern about the product's quality. I'd like to receive some
notes about this MFJ product.
silver>
silver>73's,
silver>
silver>and cu on the CQWW (SSB and CW)
silver>
silver>Carlos - PY1CAS
silver>E-mail: silver@ax.apc.org
silver>
silver>

hi silver

I report about MFJ-432.
First, it is practical sufficiently in the very much natural timbre.
The body has a connector for the message.
I made small remote box using it.
It is the switch of the repeat, a volume in the repeat interval in addition to
the button of the message to it.
, Then, it put the volume of the input level.
It is possible for the dry battery of 9v to work the body in addition to
12v$B!<(Bdc.
However, as for it, only the 24-hour degree comes by the running.
The microphone connector can choose yaesu, icom, kenwood by the janper setting
inside.
The problem is in the repeat switch.
It stops after a message is once transmitted already when cutting a repeat
switch during transmission of the message.
There is a way of putting a short-blank message in this and making this
kill-switch, too, but it doesn't practicality w
hitch  need  2-action, which lets out a short-circuiting blank which cuts a
switch of the repeat of reception's breakin
g off among very short time.
It thinks that the fundamental reorganization around the timer IC is necessary.
Doesn't it know a concrete improvement plan about whom it is about this?

Please to direct me if there is an other question

73-dx

Kaz JG4CLV   /JA3ZOH        <<<jg4clv@hiroken.or.jp>>>