Help needed-SB-220 Ip meter/parts

Subject: Help needed-SB-220 Ip meter/parts
From: ramirezk@emi.com (ramirezk@emi.com)
Date: Tue Oct 8 19:07:44 1996
   The Cabo Rojo Contest Club is in need of a Heathkit Plate
current meter for an SB-220. I understand that the meter
movement of a Heathkit HM-102 wattmeter will also work. Does
anyone have this meter that they would like to unload at a
reasonable price? The members of the CRCC are in the process of
trying to make life a little easier for our yearly WPX SSB M/M
trip in March. The present plan is to acquire an SB-220 for each
of the 6 bands and a complete spare parts inventory. Does anyone
have SB-220 spare parts they want to get rid of? Anyone have a
broken sb-220 they want to sell? Any help/leads are appreciated.
         BTW, if anyone is wondering, the reasons we have
settled on SB-220S are: 1-Inexpensive,2- simple and easy to work
on,3-we have 4 in hand,4-they have handled the A/C power sag
better than all the other amps we have used down there.5-One of
our ops. WD8ISK, used to work for Heathkit as a service tech and
knows SB-220s very well.6- The sb-220 presently on the island
has held up well the past 3 years in the tropical environment.7-
reliable.
     Thanks in advance for any leads/help.
         73 Ken KP4XS