ct v9.27 Packet problem

Subject: ct v9.27 Packet problem
From: rlake@top.monad.net (rlake@top.monad.net)
Date: Mon Oct 21 07:19:25 1996
Hi all....I am having problems figuring out my packet configuration...
I am loosing some letters on the packet screen...not real fun to read!
I am using the same comtsr2 setup as I was using in ver.8.xx and that worked
just fine....I have a KPC-3 and am using a 25 pin cable.....
I hv tried diff. configs but ssame thing....missing letters.
Any help wud be appreciated
Randy N1KWF >>