The answer is... (10m question)

Subject: The answer is... (10m question)
From: ramirezk@emi.com (ramirezk@emi.com)
Date: Thu Oct 24 08:56:34 1996
    I finally received a response from someone with the sense to
not throw his testicles around on the reflector for all to see.
    It appears that the ARRL has asked that 28.300-28.350 NOT be
used during ARRL sponsored contests including the 10m contest in
December. See how easy it was to give a simple answer to a
simple question? It CAN be done without proving to everyone on
here that you have a bigger set of nads.
     It DOES matter since 300-400 LU novices can be worked
during a contest. If the novice LU band was expanded to include
these freqs then all is OK. If the old novice freqs have been
replaced by these new frequencies then some new strategies will
be needed for future ARRL contests.The WARC bands are a contest
free zone? The last time I checked, U.S. Novices and Techs did
not have WARC band privileges. Nuff said.
    73 Ken KP4XS