submit log via e-mail

Subject: submit log via e-mail
From: S56A@S55TCP.ampr.org (Marijan Miletic)
Date: Thu Oct 24 18:29:08 1996
Hi California,

having seen all the bad fires in your area and knowing about your ecological
awareness,  I wonder if we can help Carlos, PY1CAS in preserving Amazon forests
together with the rest of under-developed world which happends to be connected
to Internet and eventually may reach @netcom.com?
I am sure W6QHS will find funds to cover the cost of local printing IF needed!
73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU.
P.S.  It is a real pleasure to work with DL2DN, KT1N, N8BJQ email log checkers
N6AA did a great job during WRTC including the conversion of my non-USA format