MFJ-492x memory keyer

Subject: MFJ-492x memory keyer
From: ad4tu@esinet.net (ad4tu@esinet.net)
Date: Sat Nov 2 12:48:28 1996
        A while back someone posted a 'fix' for a brain-dead MFJ 492x memory
keyer.  Mine was working at that time so of course I didn't save the post.
Now mine is in 'slumber' mode, and won't display any signs of life nor
respond to any commands.  Will whoever gave the instructions on how to
'reset' this infernal device email them to me direct?

Thanks for your time,
Pete/AD4TU = ad4tu@esinet.net
Email:      ad4tu@esinet.net