EMail Gettysburg

Subject: EMail Gettysburg
From: ramirezk@emi.com (ramirezk@emi.com)
Date: Sat Nov 2 15:14:13 1996
        Could you PLEASE cut out your anti FCC tirades on here?!
 You appear to be the only one that thinks something is wrong
with the way it is being done. Are you getting a damn vanity
call??? What is at stake for you in all this??? Don't get the
rest of us involved in your vendetta against the FCC. I think
it's high time you quit your Bull Shit! Trey!!! Help us for
heavens sake!!!
               Best 73 Ken KP4XS/W4

On Sat,  2 Nov 96, k4sb@avana.net wrote:

>Does anyone know the EMail address of someone high up in the
Gettyburg

www.fcc.com

>I think it's high time they heard from us.
>
>73
>
>Ed
>Name: ed sleight
>E-mail: k4sb@avana.net
>Time: 2:14:24 PM
>
>This message was sent by Chameleon
>

>From slay@netcom.com (Sandy Lynch)  Sat Nov  2 20:48:06 1996
Me doth think he complains too much.  ;-)

Sandy WA6BXH ....
But then again .... I'm not taking any heat.  ;-)