Please, callsign announcements

Subject: Please, callsign announcements
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Nov 6 09:58:07 1996

>I hope that someone (WA4ZXA?) volunteers to summarize the new
>callsigns. Please refrain from posting individual calls to the
>reflector. Much obliged....

      Personally, I'm getting a kick out of it.  Come on, Barry, this is
better than CHRISTMAS!  Remember how you watched the mailbox everyday waiting
for your first license?  This is probably the only other time in your ham
life to elicit such anticipation and excitement.

73,  Steve  K7LXC (no change here)