ORION 2800AP FOR PROP-PITCH

Subject: ORION 2800AP FOR PROP-PITCH
From: WR34SHE@shellus.com (WR34SHE@shellus.com)
Date: Mon Nov 11 13:11:28 1996
FROM: SAM EFFINGER  K9SD
SUBJECT: ORION 2800AP FOR PROP-PITCH
Is anybody using the M2 Orion rotator head made for use with a prop-pitch
and if so what are some experiences.

Also I am putting up a 120 foot tower and plan on using elevated guy wires on
6 inch pipe buried six foot in the ground with six foot out.

what size hole  and how much concrete ??? I plan on filling the pipe with
concrete..

I am working on the station again after back surgery..450 2x4 and 120 sheets of
dry wall in the basement just finished me off...I will be going slower in the
future  ....my surgeon was a dxer and it's neat to wake up and have the Dr.
start the visit in the Hospital room by saying "QRZ"

Thanks for reading this and any comments would be appreciated

                  K9SD