Antenna height for US contests?

Subject: Antenna height for US contests?
From: K8MBH@aol.com (K8MBH@aol.com)
Date: Tue Nov 12 06:10:43 1996
Hello all,

I have a new Force 12 EF 420/240 at 66 feet and it is playing very well for
DX.  Is this height OK for US contests like SS or would anyone recommend a
lower height? The tower is a self supporting crank-up. I know there are a lot
of variables but just an experienced guess is all I would like.

Please reply direct to K8MBH@aol.com

Thank you es 73,
Dave WA8WV (AOL will not let me use WA8WV yet!)