NA, SS and New Section

Subject: NA, SS and New Section
From: k4mw@esinet.net (k4mw@esinet.net)
Date: Tue Nov 12 11:07:06 1996
Hi,
        gearing up for SSB SS here this weekend and I understand that there
is a new section (MAB? I think).  Question 1:  exactly what and where is the
new section ?  Question 2: how do I get NA to take the new section
abbreviation as a valid section?  Is it as simple as modifying the
multiplier abbreviation list to include the new section?  Please reply
direct so as to minimize reflector-clutter.

tnx de K4MW / Pete