FCC Lied?

Subject: FCC Lied?
From: wh2z@juno.com (wh2z@juno.com)
Date: Thu Nov 14 17:22:22 1996
I Agree with you completely, Tony!!!  So you got #4 or #5.  If you don't
like the call you got, then why did you put it on your list?  I don't
think any of this grumbling will change a thing-  the only thing your
doing is pissing off a large number of your contesting peers who's vanity
applications have not yet been processed; put on hold till all these
complaints can be settled.  I'm just waiting.... the messages "FCC behind
Kennedy assasination"  surely must not be far behind!

 I just had to get my feelings out....sorry....
back to Contesting...
73,
Dave WH2Z
"the call that sucks on CW"