RE (Amplifier Needed)- Solved:

Subject: RE (Amplifier Needed)- Solved:
From: K8DO@aol.com (K8DO@aol.com)
Date: Fri Nov 15 08:47:27 1996
Thank you to all who wrote...
Henry Radio has responded to my piteous bleatings and wails of agony and
shipped the repaired rf deck this afternoon, thursday (now if UPS does not
lose it, all will be cool)...with expected delivery next wednesday... I thank
Henry Radio for their concern about my troubles....

Thanks for  the suggestions and offers of help....

Denny