K5NZ Done!

Subject: K5NZ Done!
From: KB5YVT@aol.com (KB5YVT@aol.com)
Date: Sun Nov 17 00:05:48 1996
Well here it is 0500z Sat night of SS and I've had it again!  Worked N5JA (ex
AA5BL) at 0450 and he had 909 Q's!  I looked at my 577 and it was just too
much again!  I know don't give up but this is just too much, I just don't
understand how someone can make that many more Q's in 8 hours! Thats 41 more
an hour than me and I was really working my ass off! And we are only 60 miles
apart so prop. can't have a play in it.  So until someone can explain this to
me don't look for my call in your logs for awhile! :-)  Will call in the new
guys to finish as a multi tomorrow, maybe they can have fun at this.

73 mike k5nz ex kb5yvt