Drinking Dr. Pepper....

Subject: Drinking Dr. Pepper....
From: WA4IMC1@aol.com (WA4IMC1@aol.com)
Date: Sun Nov 17 11:21:54 1996
you have it all wrong....it ain't dr pepper or nehi grape!! the best
contesting drink is Karlovacko...a beer made in Croatia. Went through about
30 of those babies (0.5L) during the CQWWSSB at 9A1A a few weeks ago. They
are especially good at room temperature....just a minor buzz...THAT my
contesting friends is the nectar of the gods!!

Charlie Wooten
WA4IMC
wa4imc1@aol.com

From: oo7@astro.as.utexas.edu (Derek Wills) (Derek Wills)

        Insider info direct from the manufacturer substantiates claims
        that Dr. Pepper is a Prune derivitive [sic] refreshment. Aside
        from keeping one at the = switch, is there any other moving
        side-effects? de Chuck W7MAP

Contesters who drink it have really good runs.

Tastes too much like cough medicine for me -
Derek AA5BT, G3NMX
oo7@astro.as.utexas.edu