heliax

Subject: heliax
From: k4isv@westky.com (Bud)
Date: Tue Nov 19 02:15:30 1996
I have found a gud source for 1 5/8 heliax.  this is some nice stuff
and  i understand usually costs $20-25 per foot.  this is all new and
unused.
 lengths will be less than 200 ft but more than 150 cost estimate now
to  be about $300 each--- there is a limited number... absolutely no
shipping cause i dont have the time to fool with it!- this is what it
is  costing me so please dont offer less... im just trying to keep some
gud  heliax out of the scrap pit!

cant imagine this stuff having much loss at 1.8-30
73,bud-k4isv