Station Owners Being Stripped Of Their Bragging Rites

Subject: Station Owners Being Stripped Of Their Bragging Rites
From: N3ADL@aol.com (N3ADL@aol.com)
Date: Wed Nov 20 00:02:28 1996
In a message dated 96-11-19 20:45:57 EST, BK1ZX70SFL@AOL.COM writes:

<< RE leaving the cq machine on while draining ones bladder....if you think
this
 takes up too much time you are drinking way too much during a contest...a
 p-break (kinda like pee, over) shouldn't take very long......now if your
 shack is located miles away from the can thats another story! >>

Surely you jest! Perhaps this is giving away Club secrets but we NEVER leave
a run to go pee.... I thought it was common knowledge FRC uses the military 5
gallon "Gerry" can and an appropriate length of  4" ID radiator hose secured
with a stainless steel hose clamp. Options include sump pump adapter for us
beer drinkers. ;-]

                          73 es GL in CQCW!
                               Doug // N3ADL // FRC