PP5BRV CQWW CW

Subject: PP5BRV CQWW CW
From: pp5jr@pp5jr.ampr.org (pp5jr@pp5jr.ampr.org)
Date: Tue Nov 26 09:35:05 1996
Hello all,
my score was:
qso      zone     countries

228      17         25

score: 27510

15m HIGH POWER

                 AMPRNET - pp5jr@pp5uf-gw-2.ampr.org
                 MAILBOX - pp5jr@pp5jr.ampr.org

>From kb2hun@wizvax.net (William R Liporace)  Tue Nov 26 11:28:41 1996
From: kb2hun@wizvax.net (William R Liporace) (William R Liporace)
Subject: CMOS Super Keyer III

 I have just gotten the new keyer built.  I have checked, rechecked, and
 even had someone else check the keyer out.  I can not get the keyer to
initialize.  All of the voltage and resistance checks are good.  I
checked for shorted pins and burnt/broken traces, all is fine.
Does anyone have a phone # for Idiom Press?? How about KC0Q or N0II??
I gave my CMOS Super Keyer II to a new ham, all I want to do is make this
one work.  I want to get back to CW and work on my extra.
Any and all help is needed.  TNX CUL Will

William Liporace KB2HUN          kb2hun@wizvax.net
763 Huntingdon Drive             KB2HUN @ K2TR (yccc packet cluster)
Niskayuna, NY 12309              KB2HUN @ WA2PVV (NEDA)
518-346-3804 home                518-471-2837 work