Log Submission Receipts

Subject: Log Submission Receipts
From: na2n@ifam.com (Greg Becker)
Date: Tue Dec 31 09:55:14 1996
Ed Parish wrote:

> I have submitted my SS logs twice and the 160 once and have not received
> any acknowledgement.  Of course, I received an ack for FD but it never got
> into QST.  Is it just that we are in the middle of contest season that they
> are swamped with logs?  Are the acks done manually?

Yup, the acks are manual. I have the EXACT same problem (2 SS
submissions and one 160). Yesterday Billy Lunt sent me a note in reply
to my email to him expressing concern:

>I am forwarding your question to Al Gordienko, K1PI. Al handles the >email
>contest entries.
>You should be hearing from him soon.

73,

Billy Lunt, KR1R
--
Greg Becker   NA2N   na2n@ifam.com
FFII/EMT, Safety Officer, Milan Vol FD / Rescue Squad

>From eparish@netcom.com (Ed Parish)  Tue Dec 31 15:13:49 1996
   > I have submitted my SS logs twice and the 160 once and have not received
   > any acknowledgement.  Of course, I received an ack for FD but it never got
   > into QST.  Is it just that we are in the middle of contest season that they
   > are swamped with logs?  Are the acks done manually?

   Yup, the acks are manual. I have the EXACT same problem (2 SS
   submissions and one 160). Yesterday Billy Lunt sent me a note in reply
   to my email to him expressing concern:

   >I am forwarding your question to Al Gordienko, K1PI. Al handles the >email
   >contest entries.
   >You should be hearing from him soon.

I have since heard from Al and he has acknowledged receipt of all my logs
that I have submitted.

Ed K1EP